Shit Pie From Thanksgiving Leftovers
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time 60 minutes
Base the amounts on the size casserole that you have and ingredients vary per your leftovers
• Sliced and Chunks of Turkey
• Pearl Onions
• Lots of Gravy
• Pillsbury Pie Crust
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Put Stuffing, turkey, vegetables in casserole and any other leftovers that you think would be make a good combination.
2. Cover everything generously with gravy and mix well to evenly distribute all ingredients then cover casserole with one piecrust. Use a knife to make small slits to allow steam to vent.
3. Bake in the oven for one hour and allow to set for 15 minutes prior to eating.
4. Serve with extra gravy and any remaining leftovers that you have.